Quilling Flowers Pattern
Create beautiful quilling flowers from paper!
In order to create this design you will need:
– a slotted quilling tool
– quilling strips of paper (4 green strips and 32 purple strips)
– blank card
See the pictures below for a clear understanding.
1. Roll 31 purple strips of paper in tight circles.
2. Use the last strips of purple paper to create a bow.
3. Cut the 4 green strips in half and using the scissors sharpen one end of each strip.
4. Glue one green strip on the center of the blank card then add 7 tights circles as seen in the pictures below.
5. Add 2 strips of green paper on both sides of the flower.
6. Create 2 more flowers (each one has 7 tights circles on it) and place them under the green strips of paper.
7. Create 2 more flowers each one having 5 tights circles.
8. Place the bow on the end of the green strips as seen in the pictures.