Quilling Candle Holder Tutorial
Here’s a free quilling candle holder tutorial!
This candle holder it is easy to do and it’s design is simple but beautiful. Depending on your preferences, you can choose the color of the paper that you are going to use. In order to create the candle holder as it is seen in the pictures follow the next steps:
1. Make sure you have the following:
– 11 strips of green thick paper (0.5″ or 1 cm wide and 12″ or 30 cm length)
– green paper circle having 2″ or 5.5 cm diameter
– red candle
– circle sizer ruler
2. Roll one strip of paper, place it is the circle sizer ruler Size 2. Let it expand and glue the end of the strip. Now you have a loose circle. Repeat the process for each strip of paper.
3. Glue the loose circles together and glue the green paper circle on the bottom of the candle holder. Let it dry and place the candle into it.