Quilled Heart Tutorial
In order to create a quilled heart, please follow the next steps:
- Make sure you have the following: 2 strips of paper, slotted quilling tool, circle sizer ruler, glue, glitter (optional)
* For the strips of paper you can decide the color and the wide depending on how you want your quilled heart to look like
- Roll one strip of paper using the slotted tool and place it on your ruler in the size 3. Let it uncoil for few seconds.
- Gently, take it out and glue the end of the coil. Now you have a loose circle.
- Hold the circle with two of your fingers and make a long pinch on the circle until it looks like a teardrop. (see the image)
- Using the other strip of paper, repeat the process.
- Now, take the two teardrops and glue them together to make a heart.
- Optionally, you can use glitter to make your design brighter.
I hope this Quilled Heart Tutorial helped you create a beautiful paper heart to decorate a card for someone you love.